for Free Hour of Code Workshop
- Kids should learn to code in K-12.
- Code is about logic, problem solving and learning to think.
- Code stimulates imagination, creativity & sharing new ideas.
- Coding is brain time.
- Kids love to code because it lets them create anything they can imagine.
- Globally, kids are learning to code either at home or at school.
- Our curriculum is the possibly the best in the world.
- It has been created specifically to teach code to young learners.
- We follow Code.org and Scratch in our classes.
- Code.org's partners include Top Tech Companies like Google, Apple, Facebook, Microsoft, etc.
- Scratch was created by researchers at MIT, one of the Top Tech Schools in the World, to teach code to young minds.
- 10% of the world's students have tried the Hour of Code, a flagship program of Code.org.
- Top universities like Stanford, Berkley, etc. introduce code to CS Undergrads in the same way as we do.